Saturday, April 4, 2009

Several Thank You notes from the 93rd Military Police

One of our helpers received this email and I thought I'd share it with you. In case you do NOT hear back from your soldier, you might understand why:

Thank you so much. Please forgive me for not responding sooner, the rythem here is so fast that the days come and go. There is little personal time.

Me and my Soldiers appreciate all that you and your organization is doing for us. They get big smiles, start bragging about what is in their boxes then they trade it is a good moral boost:}

I look forward to what ever you decide to send. Different flavors of microwave popcorn would be great!!

SSG T
I still need 45 more people to adopt a soldier from this unit, so please keep spreading the word!

Another note of appreciation:

Rev. Eberhard,
I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the wonderful
goody boxes that my Soldiers and I received from Historic Trinity
Lutheran Church. Everything in the boxes was something we could use.
It is heartwarming for us to be reminded that we have not been
forgotten. Though my Soldiers and their Families do not do what they do
nor sacrifice what they sacrifice in an attempt to earn the gratitude of
the American public. It's nice to know that great folks like you
appreciate what we do. I am amazed daily at the level of commitment to
duty, to our Army Values and to each other that my young Warriors
display. If you had a chance to meet them, you would be equally as
proud. I'm sure you understand that though because your parishioners
have demonstrated to us an outstanding level of care and commitment.

Thanks again

DJR
CSM, USA
93D MP BN

_______________________________