Monday, October 29, 2007

18th MILITARY POLICE - accepting mail Oct 2007

NOTE: if you received a soldier in this unit with the Rank shown as: "ASG" -- That is an error. Just leave the Rank blank until we get correct ones. Thanks.

Aunt Nancy USA began in 2003 when my niece, CPT Sara Mann, was serving in the 18th MPB serving in Baghdad. Her husband, CPT Nate Mann, was also in Iraq. (Hence the "Aunt Nancy" title began). This month, October 2007, the unit has returned for it's 3rd time.

Once again I ask for your help in supporting these men and women. Some are there for the 2nd and 3rd time, many are on their first tour.

November 2007: I have received the names of the troops now, but have not yet received any personal information on each of the soldiers in this unit. I'll post here when I do.

Check out the 18th MPB website: http://18mpbde.mannheim.army.mil/