Sunday, November 28, 2010

A few troops still available for Christmas. And Thank Yous from the troops.



There are still a few un-sponsored troops available for holiday or full-deployment sponsorship.  Plus, about 25 more Christmas stockings could be helpful.

If any families, work/Scout/church groups can send some extra Christmas cards out, I have destinations for you.  Whether you add just one name to your list, or make up 100 -- they all help.

Lastly, I'm looking for a little holiday cheer for a 3rd Marine family. 

Thanks for any help you can give.




And "Thank Yous" are coming in:
Hi Nancy,

I just wanted to touch base with you again the guys have started receiving some care packages in the mail already they really do appreciate them. Well i have to keep it short time to get back to work.

SSG Davis










Another:

Ms. Reinhard, I would like to pass my personal thanks along with the thanks of my
platoon here at FOB Orgun-E Afghanistan for your generosity.  It is
great to have people back home who care.  Wish you all could have seen
the faces of my soldiers as the boxes came open.  It was like watching
kids on Christmas morning.  I ensure the items sent were divided up so
all my guys got some delicious treats.  Thank you for the wonderful
cards from your class as well.  They were beautifully done.  Once again
thank you for everything and have a wonderful Christmas.

Very Respectfully,

1LT Andrew M. Krumm
_______________________________