Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Candy Left Over? Send it to our troops!

If you have left-over Halloween candy, you can send it to our troops.

Usually I say just email me for a name, but look what I found: dentist offices who will accept your candy, and ship it for you!  whoo hoo!
And some even BUY it back from you!

If you don't find a dentist near you, then of course, email me and I'll give you a destination!

You help the troops, we save your hips!
Email me at and ask for a destination.

Mailing tips and suggestions are below in the Christmas stocking drive posting.