Monday, November 23, 2009

100 new names just received, and 211th MP adddress correction

This morning I received 100 new soldier names! Will it be possible to get them "adopted" in the next week? I'm going to try! My husband I and I leave for vacation in one week so my time, as well as the postal service's, is limited.

Also, if your soldier is in the 211th Military Police, I was told this:

"When mailing, please remove the TIFRC and Iraq portion. "They" ask that
we don't label packages with this information as it calls more attention
to them."


It would be great to get Christmas stockings sent here too! We did reach our goal of 500 for the wounded troops at Landstuhl!

ps: I sent out a group webmail update this morning. If you have submitted your email address on my website but did not receive the email, check your junk folder.
_______________________________