Sunday, May 24, 2009

The 772 Military Police Company asks our help

Craig R. C., of the 772 MP Company at Camp Delta in Iraq, has sent me a dozen names of troops who are not getting much, if any, mail from home. If you would be willing to take one to support just until September 2009, please email me at USANANCY@gmail.com

Thanks!
Aunt Nancy,
Thank You so much for your efforts in supporting our troops deployed
overseas. I will check with some of the soldiers and see if they would
like to share their email address....I am not too sure if they are
having the same problem with emails as they are their regular mail..If
you would like you can always send email to me and I can pass it along
to my troops.

My two daughters schools send packages, letters, and emails and I get my
platoon together and share their letters, etc. with all of them.

Again thank you for your Kind Gestures and Hard Work to support our troops.
We greatly appreciate it..more than you may ever know!

Serving Proudly Overseas In Iraq

Craig R. C.
2nd Plt Sergeant
772 MP CO
Camp Delta, Iraq
_______________________________